- Articles of Incorporation 06.01.2000
- Articles of Amendment 05.04.2001
- Articles Supplementary 05.04.2001
- Articles of Amendment 05.24.2002
- Articles of Amendment 08.14.2003
- Articles of Amendment 02.01.2005
- Corporate Governance Principles
- COACH Stockholder Director Nominations Procedures
- Coach, Inc. Political Contributions Policy
GLOBAL BUSINESS INTEGRITY PROGRAM
Coach Inc.'s objective is to be a good employer and a responsible and socially sensitive corporate citizen in the locations in which the corporation conducts business.
In order to accomplish these objectives, Coach has established the Global Business Integrity Program. This Program sets forth the ethical and legal responsibilities all Coach employees and those who represent Coach's good name are expected to uphold.
The Global Business Integrity Program consists of the five published documents described below, which inform our employees and strategic partners of our expectations.
- 1. The Code of Conduct is issued to Coach employees worldwide and outlines the significant legal and ethical issues that frequently arise in the course of business and describes the key responsibilities all employees, directors and officers are expected to uphold and comply with in conjunction with our values and policies.
Coach's Code of Conduct
- 2. The Global Operating Principles set forth the minimum standards by which we expect each strategic partner will operate and conduct business. These global principles also convey to Coach employees and all public constituencies Coach's values, commitments and goals.
Global Operating Principles
- 3. The Coach, Inc. Supplier Code of Conduct sets forth guidelines and requirements for doing business with Coach for firms from whom Coach procures products and services, including contractors, joint venture partners and suppliers of goods and services.
Coach, Inc. Supplier Code of Conduct
- 4. The Anti-Corruption Policy describes our commitment to integrity and explains the specific requirements and prohibitions applicable to our operations under anti-corruption laws, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as amended (“FCPA”).
- 5. The Coach, Inc. Animal Welfare Policy sets forth our commitment to principles and practices that require animals in our supply chain to be treated with care and respect.
Coach, Inc. Animal Welfare Policy
These principles and philosophies that govern the operations and businesses of Coach are based not only on laws and regulations, but are also founded on dignity and respect for the individual, a strong commitment to common sense, fairness, diversity, and ethical business practices and policies. In order to monitor the adherence to these principles, Coach created a Global Business Standards Committee comprised of senior executives. Coach also has an Ethics and Compliance Reporting System (www.coachinc.ethicspoint.com or 1-800-396-1807) on which employees and others can report issues with and deviations from Coach's principles and philosophies.
As Coach continues to expand its operations and businesses to more and more countries in order to effectively compete in the global marketplace, these fundamental principles will extend to all the corporation's locations with the aim of achieving Coach's mission: to build our brand worldwide while creating stockholder value. Coach is committed to the promulgation, application, and continued development of these principles at each location where it operates.